Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dragon Age

Taking a brief sabbatical from my story writing, I'm going to write about some other random things. One is the next game I'm excited for.



I've played the game before and really enjoyed the plot. Bioware does a great job on all their games; this one being now exceptions. The previous time I played it I had rented it. I'm pretty excited. Right now I'm using it as motivation to get through and finish school. I think it reminds me of D&D which always makes me excited.

Right now I'm working on several super cool awesome things for school. My portfolio and several units. The portfolio is pretty intense. The units are nice because they are both the same unit except focusing on different things. I've heard it said that the best way to learn is to teach, which is remarkably true. I really feel like I understand so much more about federalism now after making a whole unit about it. I'm pretty set on finishing all my homework in time. Pretty sure about getting As too.

Music wise I think I'm just in a rut. Not that its bad. I think I've just kinda plateaued with my tastes. I've been listening to mostly the same things for a while. Its hard to get on my computer one to change my iPod cause my computer is broken. Lame. I know.

Emmy got me a super awesome comic book. I just want to share it with you all. She's pretty much the coolest girl ever. I love her :D

No comments: