Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project Unification

I find writing an interesting beginning to a blog post the most difficult part. I have to capture your interest in just a few short lines. If I don't, you won't read past this line.

If you are still here, thank you very much. I'm still clueless how to get to my topic. So to solve this problem, I will shout nouns at you.

VIDEO GAMES!
NOVEL!
FOOD!
REAL LIFE!

Ok with the shouting over, it is back to an actual topic.


Life has been stressful lately for Emmy and I. We've both been working to get things together for the big move. Applying to districts is not fun especially when each application is an long and arduous process.Well this is all happening, I'm being a substitute teacher and still working at Hastings. And on top of these, my car is going to be replaced. To make it clear my feelings on car shopping and job hunting, I'm going to make it a separate paragraph.

I hate car shopping and job hunting.

With Emmy there is super awesome news; Mike has recently indicated to Emmy (via thumbs up I imagine) that things with her job and the audit are awesome. She has been working her butt off these past months. So she deserves a high five for all the work and if I was there, she'd get a little something something. ;)

With all these things going so well, we're going to be able to be back together super soon which is super awesome. HOORAY!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

What are your plans? Where are you moving? When are you getting married? I don't know anything anymore! :(

me, then and now said...

By 'something something' do you mean pie?