Monday, March 22, 2010

Story Writing Time

While at work yesterday, it being an incredibly slow day with no one being up front to talk to me, I decided I wanted write something. Creative writing is something I don't have much experience with personally so it will be an adventure for all who follow my blog. While original material is my goal, I'm going to start on something simple, similar to fan fiction. 
I have three ideas. One is to do short stories based on my D&D world with Emmilicious and Balin (Emmy's and my character respectfully) and our adventures before D&D. 
The next idea is to write out my Link game idea in more of a narrative idea. 
The last idea is based on Halo and ODST with the story being about a group landing on a unknown planet with a society being similar technologically to the U.S in the early 20th century. 
 These are the ideas I have. I think it would be fun one day to write the story for a game. I think honing my writing skills is one step to making my it a reality. 

No comments: